Fire Suppression & Detection
We have extensive experience in the design, installation, and maintenance of fire suppression and detection systems. Our vendor neutrality ensures we are not committed to any individual manufacturer. Any fire suppression and detection system proposed for your data centre is specified based on its suitability for your facility.
The purpose of a fire suppression system is to:
- Identify the presence of a fire within the protected area
- Communicate the existence of the fire to occupants and authority’s via warning bells and sounders
- Contain and extinguish the fire using the selected gas suppressant system
We have considerable experience in the following systems:
- FM200 gas suppression systems
- Novec gas suppression systems
- Argonite gas suppression systems
- Oxygen reduction fire prevention systems
- Water mist systems
- VESDA early warning smoke detection systems
- IG55 gas suppression systems
- Inergen gas suppression systems
Room Integrity Test
Any suppression system agent that is discharged into an area of risk has to be able to remain there for a minimum 10 minutes, from the initial activation of the fire alarm or alert.
Secure I.T. Environments Ltd system installations are guaranteed to fulfill this requirement. As well as installations, our room integrity testing process is rigorous and as complete as any other within the industry.
Our professional engineers use the very latest in testing technology to provide thorough informative assessments concerning potential areas of leakage, advice and recommendations on further protection solutions, as well as full retention reports.
VESDA ( Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus)
VESDA is a laser-based smoke detector and has been used in specialist fire detection applications for over 20 years. VESDA is the most advanced aspirating smoke detection equipment in the fire industry. VESDA smoke detectors hold more certifications than any other aspirating smoke detectors in the world and are widely used for all installations by Secure I.T. Environments Ltd.
Room Sealing Service
We provide a complete turnkey fire suppression system solution. We will undertake all electrical room sealing and builders work as part of any fire suppression system deployment to ensure that the system will pass the room integrity test.